button writejenuin 2 - Central Heating

Central Heating - Sanitary installer

The basis of every building

What are you learning?

Central heating

In the central heating program you will learn everything about heating. You learn to place pipes, you learn to connect boilers and install radiators. We also teach you to work independently. Central heating installer is a highly demanded profession.

We offer the central heating & sanitary training course in a dual track. Dual learning is a combination of learning in the workplace and learning at school.
You will also be paid for the days that you start working.
After your training you can submit a lot of experience to your new employer.
Central heating and plumbing are bottleneck occupations. There is a great demand on the labor market and wages are high.


You learn in the program central heating Also everything about Plumbing. How do you apply gas pipelines; How to connect water and energy We are also looking for a job at a sanitary fitter or at a heating company.

General subjects

In the general subjects you get the same subject matter as what is given in full-time vocational education from the 3e year to the 7e year. You also get the English course.

In addition, you can participate in projects such as mini-business, event agency and more!

Business management

If you want to start your own business, you need a certificate of business management.
We offer the opportunity to obtain this certificate during your education. This course lasts one year and is given in the form of a student company.

Together with others, you are trying to make your student business profitable and learn all the tricks of buying and selling. For example, at the end of the journey, you know for sure whether business is something for you and you have a solid luggage to work as a self-employed person.

Something for you?

How old do you have to be?

You can follow the course from 15 years until your 25 is old.

If you are 15, you must have followed at least the first 2 years of full-time education.

If you are older than 18 you must be eligible for a paid job. You must therefore be physically fit and you must have permission to work in Belgium.

Do you have any questions?

Contact us via this website or by phone.

How long does the training take?

An education central heating and plumber Takes on average Two to five years.
You start in the central heating module.

With a certificate of central heating Are you sure about a job?
If you want to specialize, you can continue to work as plumber.

Plumbers Are very concerned about the job market.

Which prior knowledge should you have?

You do not need any special prior knowledge for the sanitary / heating training.
If you have doubts whether the training is something for you, Do not hesitate to contact us.

You can always take a look!

What after?

You work with an installer of central heating or a plumber. You can also work as a self-employed person.

Plumber is a bottleneck profession. Whoever wants to do the job and can do it is sure of a well-paid job.

There are generally few plumbers in general. Therefore, there is a lot of work. Especially for the more complicated or specialized jobs there is hardly any competition. As a Plumber you can specialize, but also grow by setting up your own company.

A plumber installs, maintains and repairs installations with pipes, such as heating systems or sanitary facilities. To do this, he must begin to properly assess the situation and listen to the customer's requirements. Assignments include both large installations and the cleaning of a concealed sink. If it's clear what needs to be done, the Plumber selects the right materials and equipment to help them get along.

Contact us for more information

If you obtain a diploma in learning and working, you will receive a diploma of secondary education. We follow the curriculum of the BSO - vocational secondary education.

With this diploma you can continue studying. Remember that further study is not the first goal of vocational training. The goal of vocational training is to prepare you for the labor market. We therefore pay much attention to competencies that you need to be able to work.
If you plan to continue studying, be sure to discuss this with your PAV teachers. They can advise you whether this is useful. They can also estimate whether you have a chance to succeed. But above all… they can give you tips and guide you in your plans to continue studying.

More Info

Learning and working also know you under the name part-time education.

You learn a Profession or profession By combining work and learning.
So you go to school two days a week and work for three days.
You receive a report four times a year with your results of both your performance at school and at work.

In Vocational training You will learn a profession and you can obtain a certificate of professional competence.

In addition, you also follow one day a week general subjects according to the curriculum of vocational education. In the general subjects you can take a second degree, a third degree Or even get your secondary education diploma.

Learning and working is a unique system.
We work without points. You will only be judged on what you can.
Your results in the general subjects (PAV) do not affect your results in the practical subjects.

We work modular so that you can graduate during the year. Once you have reached all competencies in PAV, you will be awarded your degree or diploma.

So you cannot “sit down” and you study at your own pace.

Would you like more info? Contact us via the form or by phone.

What does the training cost?

We strive to keep our courses as cheap as possible.

You pay a fixed school fee per year. (That amount will be reduced if you register after 1 March).
In addition, you only pay for what you use, for your work suit and before you get off.

The cost per training differs greatly.
The cheapest training costs 185 € per year; the most expensive 350 €.

How can you pay?

You can pay cash at the administration; you can transfer the amount and you can pay with the bank card.
You do not have to pay the school fees in one go. You will receive a school bill four times a year.

What do you have to pay when registering?

When registering, we charge an advance of 50 euro.
If you cannot pay that in one go, you can also pay in installments.

You get lessons Campus Ruggeveld in Deurne.

GO! Spectrumschool
Campus Ruggeveld
Ruggeveldlaan 496
2100 Deurne (Antwerp)
03 – 328.05.00

You can reach us by tram 10 - tram 5 - tram 8 - bus 19 - bus 410 - bus 411 - bus 412
View on Google Maps

button writejenuin 2 - Central Heating